Helping the best lab infrastructure products from around the world succeed in the North American laboratory market.
You have an innovative product. Customers value it in your current market. You would love to grow your sales. North America is the single largest laboratory market in the world. Hard to resist, 'eh?
But it is a son-of-a-gun to get into! Let me help you succeed.
- Focus on what makes you unique
- Identify who may want your product
- Identify how to get to them [possible sales channels]
- Identify the competitive market
- Create a plan for success
- Help implement your plan for success if needed/desired
Here is what you get in Dave Withee as your partner for success:
- Former SEFA board chair [Scientific Equipment & Furniture Association]
- Over 15 years as a member of the R&D Magzine Laboratory of the Year judging panel
- Several articles printed in industry publications, including the Pharmaceutical Engineering 2004 Article of the Year, "New Laboratory Design Helps Speed up Research"
- Over 20 years as a sales and marketing executive in the lab furniture industry
- A focus on innovative products. As a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, innovation is part of who I am.
It is tough to enter a new market, whether you are located outside North America or are just in a different industry looking to expand into a new market. Let me help you minimize your risk and maximize your potential for success.
To explore options and obtain references, contact me at: